Coming from I-43 South Exit the Muskego Racine Avenue:
- Go Left on Racine Ave. which is also called Hwy. Y.
- Stay on Hwy Y. After you pass Muskego High School on the right you will go a few more miles to the first round about.
- AT the round about go right on Kelsey Ave, Stay on Kelsey Ave until it ends.
- Then Turn Left or South on Hwy 164 to the Bear Den and Haunted Woods.
- You will see signs on Hwy 164 saying road closed but the road is closed to the South of us.
- Come down Hwy 36, ignore the detour signs that say detour Hwy 164 North. If you follow that it will take you out of the way.
- Take Hwy 36 to Hwy 164, you will see signs saying closed to thru traffic.
- The road is open to Bear Den customers and you will not be ticketed if you are going to a destination.
- Once you get to Loomis, Hwy 164 will be gravel but, once again, just come up Hwy 164 to the Bear Den.
- The Bear Den is located 2.7 miles North of Hwy 36 on Hwy 164.
- Take Hwy 83 to Hwy L.
- Turn Left on Hwy L towards Big Bend.
- Take Hwy L to Hwy 164
- Go South or Right on 164 for 5 miles to The Haunted Woods and Bear Den.
From Racine Hwy 20 to Hwy 36, from Burlington, or Lake Geneva:
From Oconomowoc, East Troy, Mukwonago: